This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- BSBWHS201Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS201Deliver a service to customers
- BSBCMM201Communicate in the workplace
- BSBSUS201Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBINM201Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202Handle mail
- BSBADM101Use business equipment and resources
- BSBITU201Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBWOR202Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204Use business technology
- BSBITU202Create and use spreadsheets
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.