The Certificate II in Community Services qualification may be used as a pathway qualification into community services work. These positions may have direct contact with clients, identify presenting needs and refer to appropriate services and support.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- CHCCOM001Provide first point of contact
- CHCCOM005Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS001Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSBWOR202Organise and complete daily work activities
- CHCCDE003Work within a community development framework
- BSBWOR203BWork effectively with others
- BSBWOR201Manage personal stress
- HLTINF001Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.