The Certificate II in Hospitality qualification reflects the role of individuals who use a defined and limited range of hospitality operational skills. They are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks using practical skills and basic industry knowledge. They work under direct supervision.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- BSBWOR203Work effectively with others
- SITHIND002Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND003Use hospitality skills effectively
- SITXCCS003Interact with customers
- SITXCOM002Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXWHS001Participate in safe work practices
Please select your elective units from the Hospitality Elective Unit Selection list.
A specialist will be able to assist you with your elective unit selection.
You are required to either be in paid employment or do volunteer work in a workplace to complete the practical aspects of the course.
Vocational Placement must be completed over at least 12 service periods (or ‘shifts’).
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.