This qualification reflects the role of frontline retail team members who use a defined and limited range of operational skills to undertake workplace activities. This qualification provides a pathway to work in a diverse range of retail settings including specialty retailers, supermarkets, department stores and quick service restaurants.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- SIRXCEG001Engage the customer
- SIRXCOM001Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
- SIRXIND001Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXIND003Organise personal work requirements
- SIRXPDK001Advise on products and services
- SIRXRSK001Identify and respond to security risks
- SIRXWHS002Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRRMER001Produce visual merchandise displays
- BSBWOR204Use business technology
- SIRXSLS002Follow point-of-sale procedures
- SIRXIND002Organise and maintain the store environment
- SIRXIND004Plan a career in the retail industry
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.