This qualification provides a pathway to work in many tourism industry sectors and for a diversity of employers. Work could be undertaken in an office environment where the planning of tourism products and services takes place, in the field where tourism products are delivered or a combination of both.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- SITXWHS101Participate in safe work practices
- SITTIND201Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
- SITXCOM201Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXCCS202Interact with customers
- SITXFSA101Use hygienic practices for food safety
- BSBWOR203Work effectively with others
- SITHFAB201Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHCCC103Prepare sandwiches
- BSBITU201Produce simple word processed documents
- SITHIND201Source and use information on the hospitality industry
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.