The Certificate III in Business Administration qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Duration: 12 months (flexible)
Method: Online, Classroom & RPL
Payment: Payment Plans Available
Funding: Certificate III Guarantee, User Choice (QLD Only)
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- BSBITU307Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307Organise schedules
- BSBCMM301Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301Work effectively with diversity
- BSBITU302Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301Write simple documents
- BSBWHS302Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.