This qualification covers workers who provide support for the effective functioning of health services. These functions are carried out under supervision and require the use of some discretion and judgement. These workers may also provide a team leadership, workplace training or leading hand function. These workers do not deliver direct care to clients.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- CHCCOM005Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001Work with diverse people
- HLTINF001Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS001Participate in workplace health and safety
- HLTWHS005Conduct manual tasks safely
- BSBWOR301Organise personal work priorities and development
- HLTFSE001Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE005Apply and monitor food safety requirements
- SITHCCC103Prepare sandwiches
- SITXFSA101Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHCCC204Produce vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes
- SITHCCC307Prepare foods to meet special dietary requirements
- SITXINV401Control stock
- BSBFLM312Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBCUS201Deliver a service to customers
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.