The Certificate III in Individual Support qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability etc
Duration: 12 months (flexible)
Method: Online & RPL
Payment: Upfront, Payment Plans
Funding: Certificate III Guarantee,
User Choice (QLD Only)
Personal Care Worker
Respire Care Worker
Accomodation Support Worker
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- CHCCCS015Provide individualised support
- CHCCCS023Support independence and well being
- CHCCOM005Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001Work legally and ethically
- HLTAAP001Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCAGE005Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCDIS002Follow established person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCAGE001Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCCCS011Meet personal support needs
- CHCCCS025Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCDIS001Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach
You are required to either be in paid employment or do volunteer work in a workplace to complete the
practical aspects of the course. Vocational Placement must be completed 120 hours.
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.