The Certificate III in Retail qualification reflects the role of individuals who have the primary responsibility of engaging the customer, maintaining daily store operations and delivering on organisational expectations. They have sound knowledge of product and service offerings.
Duration: 12 months (flexible)
Method: Classroom & RPL
Payment: Upfront, Payment Plans
Funding: Certificate III Guarantee,
User Choice (QLD Only)
Customer Service Assistant
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Please refer to the Funding page or feel free to contact us.
- SIRXCEG001Engage the customer
- SIRXCEG002Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCEG003Build customer relationships and loyalty
- SIRXCOM002Work effectively in a team
- SIRXIND001Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXRSK001Identify and respond to security risks
- SIRXSLS001Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXWHS002Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRRMER001Produce visual merchandise displays
- BSBWOR204Use business technology
- SIRXSLS002Follow point-of-sale procedures
- SIRXIND002Organise and maintain the store environment
- SIRXIND003Organise personal work requirements
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.