Duration: 36 months (flexible)
Method: Online & RPL
Payment: Upfront, Payment Plans
Funding: User Choice
* Pre-Requisite is SITXFSA001
You are required to either be in paid employment or do volunteer work in a workplace to complete the practical aspects of the course.
Vocational placement must be completed over at least 48 complete food service periods (or ‘shifts’) that cover a range of conditions.
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.