Duration: 6-12 months (flexible)
Method: Classroom & RPL
Payment: Upfront, Payment Plans
Funding: Higher Skills (QLD Only)
Please select your elective units from the Hospitality Elective Unit Selection list.
A specialist will be able to assist you with your elective unit selection.
You are required to either be in paid employment or do volunteer work in a workplace to complete the practical aspects of the course.
Vocational Placement must be completed over at least 36 service periods (or ‘shifts’).
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.