There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Health at CA
Seek an administrative role supporting functioning and delivery of health services? Learn the skills required to work in the healthcare sector. At this level workers complete tasks under supervision involving routines and procedures in collaboration with others in a team environment.
Study a variety of topics including:
- Infection prevention and control
- Working with diversity
- Workplace health and safety
- Business technology
- Food safety and hygeine
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1295
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $900
- VETiS is Fee Free for Eligible Students
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $207 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $108 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 HLT23215 Certificate II in Health Support Services|