There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Aged Care at CA
Play a crucial part in sustaining the well-being of the elderly. Get the hands-on experience needed to support and care for those who may be struggling due to aging. This industry involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
Study a variety of topics including:
- Dementia support
- Recognise healthy body systems
- Provide indiviualised care
- Facilitate empowerment, independence and wellbeing
- Relationships with carers and families
- Person-centred behaviour support
- Safe work practices
- Working with diversity
- Legality and ethics
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $2095
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $1295
- Concessional Certificate 3 Guarantee Course Fee is $25
- Non-concessional Certificate 3 Guarantee Course Fee is $50
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $275.50 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $174.50 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support|