There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Hospitality at CA
Enter a fast paced and diverse industry with more employment opportunities than any other industry. This qualification provides a pathway to work in restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, catering operations and cafés.
Study a variety of topics including:
- Hospitality industry standards
- Workplace health and safety
- Customer service
- Social and cultural sensitivity
- 6 units from the Hospitality Electives List
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1295
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $900
- VETiS is Fee Free for Eligible Students
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $207 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $108 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality|