There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Horticulture at CA
Are you excited by science experiments? Do you have a green thumb? If you are interested in nature or pursuing a career in science, this course can take you there! It will provide you with the fundamentals needed to enter the industry. This qualification can also lead you to higher education in the sciences. Credit can be applied to a variety of courses at a university. You may choose to pursue Biology, Botany or explore one of the many fields within Horticulture.
Study a variety of topics including:
- Identify plant varieties
- Treat weeds, diseases and pests
- Soil sampling and plant growth testing
- Use industry tools and technology
- Environmental sustainability
- Seed germination and plant maintenance
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1295
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $900
- VETiS is Fee Free for Eligible Students
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $315 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $218 over 5 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 AHC20416 - Certificate II in Horticulture|
|2019 AHC20416 - Certificate II in Horticulture|