This qualification has entry requirements, please see below for specific information.
Hospitality at CA
Are you a self-motivated person that aspires to supervise and monitor the operations of a hospitality business? Take the next step in your career and get practical experience while studying. This qualification reflects the role of skilled operators who use a broad range of hospitality service, sales or operational skills combined with supervisory skills and sound knowledge of industry operations to plan, monitor and evaluate the work of team members. They operate independently and use discretion to solve non-routine problems. It allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, food and beverage, and gaming
Study a variety of topics including:
- Coach others in job skills
- Lead a team
- Manage conflict
- Workplace health and safety
- Manage diverstiy
- 12 units from the Hospitality Electives List
Funding Entry Requirements
- Currently working within the industry
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1995
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $1595
- Higher Level Skills Funding - Concessional Course Fee is $99
- Higher Level Skills Funding - Non-concessional Course Fee is $199
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $266.25 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $166.25 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality|