There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Hospitality at CA
Love your job and the people that make it. Obtain a qualification that can be utilised if you decide to take a gap year to see the world. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have a range of well-developed hospitality service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities. It allows for multiskilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, food and beverage and gaming.
Study a variety of topics including:
- Hospitality industry standards
- Coach others in job skills
- Workplace health and safety
- Customer service
- Social and cultural sensitivity
- 8 units from the Hospitality Electives List
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible. We never want students to be unclear about how affordable studying with us is, so we made it plain and simple on our Fees and Funding page. This course also has government funding options available for eligible students. To see if you qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1795
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $1295
- Concessional Certificate 3 Guarantee Course Fee is $25
- Non-concessional Certificate 3 Guarantee Course Fee is $50
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $250 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $149.50 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality|
|2019 SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality|