This qualification has entry requirements, please see below for specific information.
Business at CA
Is it time for you to take a leap and start your own business? Maybe you wish to use the skills and experience you have gained, to successfully manage your small organisation? This qualification is suitable for small business managers who use skills and knowledge to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Study a variety of topics including:
- Digital action plan
- Legality and risk management
- Small business planning and growth
Funding Entry Requirements
- Currently working within the industry
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1995
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $1395
- Higher Level Skills Funding - Concessional Course Fee is $99
- Higher Level Skills Funding - Non-concessional Course Fee is $199
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $266.25 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $166.25 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 BSB42515 Certificate IV in Small Business Management|