There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Hospitality at CA
Don’t you think it’s time to make your move into management and take on the responsibilities of a knowledgeable and motivating leader? Upskill your hospitality and managerial experience and build upon your knowledge of the industry. Prepare yourself for a role coordinating your companies operational procedures and empowering a team
Study a variety of topics including:
- Operational plannings
- Conflict management
- Finances and budgets
- Regulatory requirements
- Roster and hire staff
- Diversity within a team
- 15 units from the Hospitality Electives List
Our aim is to make fees as transparent as possible, so we made it plain and simple here. The government funding options listed below are available for eligible students. To see if you may qualify, refer to our Funding Eligibility Check.
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $2595
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $1995
- Higher Level Skills Funding - Concessional Course Fee is $99
- Higher Level Skills Funding - Non-concessional Course Fee is $199
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $306.25 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $216.25 over 11 months
For more information, check out our Fees and Funding page.
|2018 SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management|