This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use sound knowledge of industry operations and a broad range of managerial skills to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate independently, have responsibility for others and make a range of operational business decisions.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step or want some questions answered? Visit the Enrolment page or call (07) 3255 0506 to
speak with an advisor.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Call us to discuss this.
- BSBDIV501Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- SITXCCS008Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXCCS007Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXCOM005Manage conflict
- SITXFIN003Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXGLC001Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXHRM002Roster staff
- SITXHRM003Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001Monitor work operations
- SITXMGT002Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXWHS003Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
Please select your elective units from the Hospitality Elective Unit Selection list.
A specialist will be able to assist you with your elective unit selection.
You are required to either be in paid employment or do volunteer work in a workplace in order to complete the practical aspects of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.