The Diploma of Leadership and Management reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
There are endless possibilities in what you can achieve post-graduation. The technical, interpersonal, conceptual and practical skills learned through this qualification will help you unlock your potential and future career.
Ready to take the next step or want some questions answered? Visit www.collegeaustralia.edu.au or call (07) 3255 0506 to speak with an advisor. Our website contains all the current information regarding classroom timetables, pricing, government funding, payment options, recognition of prior learning, enrolment and more.
Eligibility criteria applies for various payment options and government funding. Call us to discuss this.
- BSBLDR501Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMKG501Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBADM502Manage meetings
- BSBMGT502Manage people performance
- BSBLDR503Communicate with influence
- BSBPMG522Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Online learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you like. It is important that you have the right equipment available to undertake your course.
You will need to have basic computer skills, which includes the following:
· Be able to access and use the internet
· Ability to be able to use software to create, save and edit documents
· upload, download and save files
· attach and use devices, e.g. USB flash drive, audio headset
· participate in online discussions
Our software works best with google chrome and you should use the latest version to obtain optimum results.