Application Process

Guide to your international student application

We try to help our students as much as possible, that is why we provide four easy steps to help you on your journey to study in Australia.

1. Course Application

2. Letter of Offer

3. Visa Application

4. Travel & Orientation

Course Application

Letter of Offer

Visa Application

Travel & Orientation

1. Course Application

The first step is to apply for the course you want. There are two ways to apply:

  • Direct to College Australia – Use the International Student Application on your selected Course Page.
  • Through an Education Agent – We are partnered with a number of education agents, listed on our Education Agent Page.

You will also need to prepare documentation for your application

The most important documents include:

  • Certificates verifying your previous study, including high school and any other qualifications
  • Evidence of your English language proficiency
  • Copy of your passport

If you are seeking course credits, you will also need documents verifying your experience. These must be translated into English.

International Course List

2. Letter of Offer

If your application is successful, you will receive a ‘Letter of Offer’. To accept your offer you must respond.

You may either:

The Letter of Offer is a contract between you and College Australia. It sets out the course you will be enrolled in, enrolment conditions, the fees you need to pay, and the refund terms if you don’t complete your course. Further information on your offer letter is available on the International Student Information page.

Confirmation of Enrolment

After you have accepted your Offer and paid your deposit you will receive an ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCoE) by email. This will outline your course start date, total course fees and how long your course will run for.

3. Visa Application

If you are applying for your Student Visa through the Department of Home Affairs online lodgement facility, you will need the details of your ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCoE) to lodge your visa application. If you are lodging a paper visa application you must provide the eCoE prior to the visa being granted.

Visa Information

Want to know more about the Student Visa (subclass 500)? Stay informed on what documents you need, how to have them certified and average processing times.


Apply for Visa

Received your offer letter? Congratulations! If you have read about your visa and certified all of your documents then you can get started on your visa application.


4. Travel and orientation

Received your visa? Time to book your flights? We are so excited to have you studying with us and can’t wait to meet you at orientation.

Welcome to College Australia!