We want you to have all the information prior to submitting your application, so we strongly encourage you to read:
– Student Information
– ESOS Framework
– Student Rules
– G’day Guide
– International Student Offer Acceptance Conditions (You will need to sign this document when you receive a Letter of Offer)
– International Student Refund Policy
– Deferral, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read and understood some of these documents when submitting your application.
Your offer letter is very important – if you don’t start your course, or finish your course, this written agreement will be used to determine if you will receive a refund. Make sure you:
– Read the Letter of Offer carefully before you accept it.
– Understand all your rights, including the refund arrangements.
– Do not accept the Letter of Offer if you are not happy with any of its terms, contact College Australia and discuss your concerns.
– Keep a copy of the Letter of Offer. You will need this copy so that you are aware of your rights and if you have to make a claim.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us using the below details.